Our conversation with Fred Krueger, CEO of Workcoin explores blockchain technology – the promise, the technological shortcomings, critical innovations to drive adoption and the critical role of stable coins. In the podcast, Fred shares what he saw that makes blockchain technology such a breakthrough and he discusses the technological shortcomings of the Ethereum blockchain and the challenges involved with the difficult user experience. Also, the coming generation of easy to use wallets such as EOS Lynx that will make it easy to transact cryptocurrencies and his expectation that we are on the verge of a major demand inflection as several technologies provide truly scalable infrastructure. He also discusses the market dynamics around the rise of freelancing that led him to found Workcoin, and the impact of regulation on how blockchain companies will increasingly be funded.
Why you should listen to our podcast:
1) Deep dive content about topical issues hosted by Momenta Insight Partner 'Edge' Maguire
2) New perspectives - not just rehashing tired statistics and research
3) Guests that are industry specialists that you'll actually want to listen to
4) Easily digestable content that you can listen to anywhere and at any time: walking the dog, waiting for a bus, multi-tasking in a boring meeting etc.
5) Lively discussion and debate that includes people that don't always agree with each other